NOTTING HILL


Thank you for reading my blog this week. Today, I’m going to write about the ending of Notting Hill
A year later, he visited Anna. Then, he heard Anna and other people were talking. Anna talked about William, but she expressed him “A man from the past”. William’s heart was stopped and walked away. At the next day, Anna visited him and confessed her feeling of love. However, William refused it because their statuses are completely different. He thought about whether this decision was right or not. Then he ran to her. Anna had a conference to announce she stop working as actress. Many reporters asked her some questions, and William arrived at this conference and he could get the chance to ask last question. He started speaking and then Anna recognize he is William. William asked, “If this Mr Thacker gets down on his knees and asks you to think again…what then?” “How long are you planning to stay in Britain?” and Anna answered and smiled “For a very long time.” They got married and live happily.



See you in my next post.

コメント

  1. I'm very glad to read they were married.

    返信削除
  2. Hello.
    I had come to know that "Notting Hill" really exists.
    I love this kind of story because it looks like really happens there!

    返信削除
  3. I feel Nothing Hill is a great story🥺✨ I want to try it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~