I, ROBOT


Thank you for reading my blog this week. I finished reading A Christmas Carol, so I started reading another book, I, Robot. At first, I have watched this story of movie, maybe. So, when I found this book in the library, I want to read this in English.



Human being is a weak creature, because we need air, water and food. On the other hand, robot doesn’t need anything except electricity. Human being can’t work if the temperature is too hot or too cold. However, robot is made of metal. So, they never sleep and can work anywhere in any temperature. They are sometimes stronger than human beings.



Recently, AI is outstanding. They are very useful and make our life easier to live by some way. However, is it really need? Will it be a menace to the exist of us?



See you in my next post.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~