My favorite character ~Notting Hill~
Thank you for reading my blog this week. Today,
I’d like to write about my favorite character in Notting Hill. I can’t decide which character is the best, Anna and
William. However, I have favorite word by Anna. When Anna said that she loves
him, but William refused it, because he knew he didn’t suit her. Then, Anna
said “It’s not real, you know… being famous. I’m also just a girl. Standing in
front of a boy. Asking him to love her.” I really like this word. So, I like
Anna. That’s the way of thinking of her. If she is very famous all over the
world, she is also just a girl. She wants to love someone the same as other girl.
I want to watch the movie of this story!!
Have you ever watched Notting Hill ?
See you in my next post.
I like this girl too
返信削除I have watched it maybe
I want to watch this movie, too😳❤️
返信削除