Three questions I'd like to ask the author ~I, Robot~


Thank you for reading my blog this week. Today, I’d like to write about three questions I’d like to ask the author and possible reasons. I’m reading I, Robot now. The author is Isaac Asimov. These are my questions for him.



Why do you want to write SF novel?

How many work did you write?

You write a lot of kinds of novel, but which category is the best?



The possible answer might be these.

He interested in SF magazine when he was 10 years old. So, this is the trigger that he writes SF novel. According to the article, his father didn’t allow to read these kinds of magazine, but he insisted to this magazine is related to education, especially science. For this reason, he could read SF magazine.

I searched this, he wrote more than 500 novels and books during his life.

He wrote a lot of kinds of books, for example, science, language, history, Bible and so on. His knowledge covers a wide variety of topics. However, he interested in science (SF) first, so I think he thinks the category of science is the best for him, maybe.



See you in my next post.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~