LES MISERABLES


Thank you for reading my blog this week.



I’d like to write about story of Les Miserables. Marius and Cosette fell in love each other. However, Cosette had to go to England suddenly. They must have break up. After the revolution, they met again, and got married. When the day of their wedding, they heard Jean Valjean was in a religious house and went to there together. Marius and Cosette rushed to Valjean’s side. Jean Valjean was happy to be reunited with his adopted daughter and he passed away in peace.



This ending scene is one of my favorite scenes. I could understand that Jean Valjean really loved his adopted daughter, Cossette. Of course, I think Cosette also loved him. They could overcome many things and became real family. After that, He died in peace. Is this the happiest end of his life, isn’t it? So, I like this scene.



See you in my next post.

コメント

  1. Hi Ai. Omg, you are reading Les Miserable this week?! I love that so much, and I watched it as a movie for more than five times!! This is the BEST!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Ai~♥
    !!
    I LOOOOOVE its story sooooo much because I went to see its movie and read book many times😍
    also I like its social background and realistic worldview...
    When I read its book, I am moved so much to tears a lot😭

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~