LES MISERABLES
Thank you for reading my blog this week.
Finally, we started new semester!! Did you guys enjoy your summer vacation? The
classes will be hard, but DO OUR BEST!
I started reading new book, Les Miserables.
However, it was edited version and quite short. So, I finished reading and I’m
reading the other book.
Today, I’d like to talk about the story of
this book. The main role is Jean Valjean. He is released from the prison after
staying nineteen years of stealing a loaf of bread and escaping from the prison.
He has no money and job, but he meets one man, Myriel. Valjean promises to
become an honest man. The other character is Fantine, a young woman. she has a
daughter, Cosette. Fantine doesn’t have a husband, so she has to work very hard
for her daughter. As a result, she died. Then Valjean thinks he must fulfill
her last wish that help her daughter Cosette. He and Cosette start living
together. Cosette grows into beautiful woman. She falls in love with Marius, a
young lawyer.
The story continues, but it might be too
long to write here. Today’s post is over. Many people already know this story,
right? Have you ever read this story??
See you in my next post.
Hello.
返信削除It is an French story originally, right?
I did not know about the story at all!
Hello, Ai!
返信削除I have read the book!
Characters are really miserable...
But if my memory isn't wrong, the last is happy or calm, isn't it?