JUNGLE LOVE


Thank you for reading my blog this week. It is getting colder and colder recently. So, please be careful not to catch a cold! I started reading another book a week ago, but I’d like to write about the book, Jungle love. Also, I’m reading Mrs. Dalloway now, because I have to make a presentation about this story in the English literature class. However, this story is too difficult to read in English for me. Even in Japanese. So, I’m not sure I can share the storyline of this book.



Anyway, I’m going to write about the story of Jungle love. As I wrote last week, Jenifer and Lisa are interested in the same man, Ian. There are so many things I want to write about, but it may be too long. In short, Jennifer thought Ian was entirely different to the person she had thought he was. At last, Lisa met Pete, Jennifer’s fiancé. However, Jenifer left them, and she’s gone. Then Lisa thought Pete isn’t only handsome, he’s successful. He is perfect for Lisa in every way. This is the beginning of new life for Lisa and Jenifer each other. They found their own happiness. I think this ending was very good,



I seldom read this kind of book, but I think it is worth reading. I felt the range of the book I read was extended.



See you in my next post!

コメント

  1. The title sounds funny😜 I want to read this book!

    返信削除
  2. Thank you very much for announcing for be careful of getting a cold...
    I want to read it and know the relationship with the meaning of its title!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~