JUNGLE LOVE
Thank you for reading my blog this week. I
finished reading Les Miserables, and I started reading another book, Jungle
love. One of my friends recommended this book for me.
Today, I’d like to write about story of
this book. The main roles are two women, Jenifer and Lisa. They are joining the
tour, and meeting each other. However, Lisa started complaining, “Six happy
couple and you and me. It isn’t fair; you should be a man.” The tour is continuing.
In addition, they are interested in one man, Ian. He broke up with girlfriend during
this tour. Ian seems interested in Jenifer rather than Lisa, but Jenifer has a fiancé.
It is really complicated. They knew they are interested in the same man each
other. What are they going to do?
If you fall in love with a person that your
friend loves, what will you do? Giving up? Don’t care? Some people might experience
the situation like this. Have you ever experienced? Please share your opinion
if you like!
This story is so complicated romance. I haven’t experienced the situation like this, so I don’t know what to do if I am in such a situation.
返信削除