My favorite scene ~Animal farm~

     Thank you for reading my blog this week. This week, I’d like to write about my scene of Animal farm. I have not finished reading this story yet. So, I’m going to introduce my favorite scene from the beginning of the story.

     My favorite scene is that animals started new life and they came to find happiness of the life made by themselves. In the story, “Every mouthful of food was as acute positive pleasure, now that it was truly their own food, produced by themselves and for themselves, not doled out to them by grudging master.” From this sentence, we can see that they are happy and satisfied with the results of their work. I like this scene, because I read this scene and I feel the Rebellion had been successfully carried and animals could make “new” farm exactly!!

     Did you guys finish reading Animal farm? Did you find any favorite scene?
     See you in my next post.

コメント

  1. Hello, Ai! I also have not read Animal Farm... But I like the scene. When I read it, I felt good! The animals expel the master and try to live by thenselves. I think it is also important scene of the story.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~