My favorite character ~Animal Farm~


      Thank you for reading my blog. 
     
     I’d like to write about “Animal farm” too. I want to focus on my favorite character in Animal farm. First of all, my favorite character is Boxer. When animal made the windmill, Boxer works very hard. Clover warned him sometimes to be careful not to overstrain himself, but Boxer would never listen to her. His two slogans, ‘I will work harder’ and ‘Napoleon is always right’. I also tend to think that when I make something with other people, “I will work harder”. When I read this part, I thought my opinion and his opinion are very alike. So, I like his character and opinion.



     See you in my next post.

コメント

  1. Hi, Ai! I also think so, and respect Boxer. I'm very lazy, and I hate my such character. I want to be like him who can make effort for his friends.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~