CRIME STORY
Thank you for reading my blog this week. I’m reading “Animal farm”,
but I thought I want to read other book for a change. I chose “Crime story”.
This book is a collection that contains eight murder stories written
by some of British and American mystery writers. We follow the action through
the eyes of the person who is trying to solve the crime, and other stories are
told from the point of view of the criminal. That’s why we can feel the
murderer’s thoughts. Since I was child, I have been interested in criminal
psychology. I always tend to think about why they become a murderer when I saw
those kinds of news on TV. So, if I read those stories, I can know their
thoughts. Of course, I can’t understand them. But it’s big thing for me to know
it. This book is really interesting.
I just read this story, so I’m looking forward to reading the next
part. In addition, I have to read “Animal Farm” too!! Everyone, thank you for
you guys’ comments to my last post.
See you in my next post!!
You really like detective story, Ai! I have to read Animal Farm, too...;(
返信削除Murders story!! That’s the exactly what genre I like!
返信削除It contains 8 stories? that kind of books may encourage us to read all because each story has different interesting endings!
返信削除