DETECTIVE WORK
Thank you for reading my blog this week. I
was late to write a blog because I went to Korea this week. I’m sorry. But I
finished reading Aesop’s Fable, so I started to reading new book, Detective
work. This is quite short story.
The main character is Paul. He is sixteen
years old and a student. In his summer holiday, He thought he wants to earn
some money, so he got a job at the museum that only for six weeks. One day, Mrs
Gilbertson was letting the museum borrow the necklace. It was made of diamond
and was very beautiful. Accoding to Mr Balfour, it is insured for a hundred
thousand pounds. It is very expensive. However, this necklace was stolen from a
museum. Paul helps the police find the thief. In fact, Mrs Gilbertson who have
this necklace was planning to get insurance money and sell the necklace, later
on. She let Derek Halliday who is the museum attendant steal the necklace. She
was planning this a year ago. Derek Halliday and Mrs Gilbertson did go to the
prison, for a very long time. On the other hand, Paul finished working at the
museum at the end of that month, then he went back to school. But Mr Balfour,
the museum curator said ‘Come back and see me when you’ve finished school. There’ll
be a job here for you, if you want it.’ Paul said and smiling ‘I’ll be back.’
This book is easy to read. If you like
mystery, you may like it!! See you in my next post.
You write the blog so constantly, and also this time, you’re not late I think! The book you read this week sounds interesting. I want to read it, did you buy this or borrow it?
返信削除I borrowed this book from the library!
削除