AESOP'S FABLE
Thank you for reading my blog!! Do you enjoy
your summer vacation? We have to read some book in this summer, so I chose some
book. This week, I would like to introduce you to this book, Aesop’s Fable. I
have read this book in Japanese when I was child, but I haven’t read it in
English. So, I thought I want to read!
You already know that this book is a
collection of short stories. Most stories are moral tales. We read these stories
and learn a beneficial lesson. For example, The Wolf, the Fox & the Ape.
A wolf charged a fox with theft. And the ape gave judgement as ‘I don’t
think that wolf ever lost what you claim but I believe that fox, are guilty of
the theft, in spite of all your denials.’ What we can see is this, The
dishonest get no credit, even if they act honestly. I think it’s very
interesting.
There are the stories that I haven’t known.
Some stories are difficult, and I couldn’t understand the true meaning right
after I finished reading. But I enjoy reading this book!!
See you in my next post.
I didn't know that Aesop's Fable has several stories, not only the famous ones like "The Wolf".
返信削除I had never thought of that!