A gift for a character

     Thank you for reading my blog this week. How are you guys doing? I think you enjoy this summer!!

     Today, I’d like to write about special topics. I chose this topic, a gift for a character. I read “Detective work”. So, I chose a present for Paul. He is sixteen years old and a student. He is studying history at school. In addition, he is interested in history and, he wants to work at the museum when he left school. So, I think I want to give him some ticket of Japanese museum. He lives in UK, so, I would like him to know about Japanese history. In this story, the necklace that is very valuable are exhibited at the museum. But there are many kinds of museum in Japan. When I went to the museum in Nara, I saw a lot of historical exhibition. I can’t imagine he is interested in Japanese history, but I think it’s a good opportunity to broaden his horizons. That’s why I chose some Japanese museum tickets as a gift for Paul.

     See you in my next post.

コメント

  1. Hi, Ai❤
    I am happy to hear U are fine with great sign for enjoying vacation...!

    Fantastic!
    Throughout reading your expression and all sentenses are very simple and brief to understand��

    Great work��www

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~