What I think a character should have done differently.
Thank you for reading my blog this week.
This week, I’m going to write about what I
think a character should have done differently.
Firstly, I’d like to focus on Yasuko
Hanaoka. In the beginning of the story, she killed her ex-husband. Then her
neighbor, Ishigami noticed something happened and visited her room. He said he
can help Yasuko, so Yasuko trusted and relied on him. However, I think this
decision was wrong. She had to turn herself in to police as soon as possible.
While she and her daughter were very upset, so they might have had no idea
except depending on Ishigami.
Secondly, I’d like to tell you about the
reason why I think Yasuko should have done so. Because if Yasuko chose other
decision, something may happen differently and people around her may go the
different way. Ishigami may not have been criminal. In fact, we don’t know what
is right or wrong though.
See you in my next post.
Hello, Ai!
返信削除I could enjoy reading your blog comment because you could examine the situation in detail.
I am looking forward to your next story and assignment!