THE DEVOTION OF SUSPECT ~week 13~


     Thank you for reading my blog this week.



     
     This week I’d like to introduce you to the ending of this story. Yukawa solved this case and found the truth. In fact, Yasuko’s alibi was the real deal. Yasuko and her daughter had not told a lie. Ishigami put it together so Yasuko would only have to tell the truth. Yasuko was unaware of most of what he was done. Ishigami has made a terrible sacrifice in order to protect Yasuko. He committed murder on the day after Togashi, Yasuko’s ex-husband, was killed, in order to protect Yasuko. He killed the homeless. In this way, if one man killed, no one try to search him. Actually, no one might realize it. Ishigami would kill someone else and then make the corpse look like Togashi. Detectives thought that the body of the homeless was the body of Togashi. Yasuko killed Togashi on March ninth, but Ishigami killed the homeless on March tenth. So, detectives investigated the case of March tenth. That’s why Yasuko and her daughter didn’t have to tell a lie and they had a perfect alibi. In addition, this is the reason why detectives couldn’t find the truth. This is the truth in this story.

     
     I described the truth simply. So, I skipped some details, but I hope you will understand this fact.




     See you in my next post.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~