Jane Eyre ~week15~



     Thank you for reading my blog this week. This is the last post in spring semester!!



     I finished to read the book, The Devotion of Suspect. And I started to read new book, Jane Eyre. I introduced this book in English literature class. Actually, I didn’t know this book before I introduced. However, I came to have an interest of this. This book is very interesting for me.

     I told the outline of this story, so I’m going to write a missing scene. In this story, there is the scene that Jane’s life after she left Thornfield. However, there is not the scene that how did Rochester spend his life. In the last part of the story, Rochester said “I was sitting by the window. I thought of you, Jane. I wanted you with all my body and spirit.” According to this Rochester feel extremely lonely after Jane left Thornfield. Even if he lost his arm and eyesight, he thought of her so much. He might have felt boring his life because there is not Jane, his lover. He has spent his life without Jane and he must have thought of Jane every day.



     See you in my next post of Summer vacation!!!

コメント

  1. You wrote the missing scene! That’s so sophisticated! Also it makes me easy to understand more deeply!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Ai! I think it is terrific to read English literature in English because it is difficult for me to read it in Japanese. And, the story you wrote is nice!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~