An alternative ending


Thank you for reading my blog this week.



This week, I’d like to write an alternative ending. In this story, Yukawa found the truth and what Ishigami did. However, if nobody can find the truth, what would happen? Ishigami give himself up to the police. He doesn’t talk about what Yasuko and her daughter did. Yasuko and her daughter don’t arrest and can live calmly. They might have guilt feelings. So, they give themselves up to the police and talk about everything they know after Yasuko’s daughter will be 20 years old. Ishigami lied to the police because he wanted to protect them. So, they should understand his feelings, but they should be punished.



I imagined some another ending, but I’m sure the true ending is the best ending for everyone, for Yukawa, Yasuko and her daughter. Of course, for Ishigami.


I enjoyed reading this book very much. I have known this story. However, I read this book in English and I found different feeling. I came to watch the movie of this story again!!

コメント

  1. Hey, Ai-Chan! Are you doing well? It’s quite important to get a different feeling!! I’m glad you enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing it for us!💕

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~