THE DEVOTION OF SUSPECT ~week 11~
Thank you for reading my blog.
This week, I would like to share the story
and a quotation, especially related to the ending with you guys. Actually,
Yukawa noticed Ishigami might have killed a man and be a murderer gradually.
So, he tries to find a logic to solve the case. On the other hand, Yasuko Hanaoka
received an envelop that there was no sender or return address marked on any of
them. Detective knew the existence of this letter, they came to suspect Ishigami
more than before. In addition, Yukawa thought Ishigami may be murderer, and his
eyes were filled with sadness, not anger. And he said “There are some things in
life that we have to accept as truth, even though we don’t want to believe them.
I know that.” I really agreed with this. What do you think about this??
See you in my next post.
コメント
コメントを投稿