My favorite situation


     Thank you for reading my blog this week.



     This week, I’d like to introduce you to my favorite situation. There are a lot of amazing scene. I have watched movie and read this story in Japanese, so I already knew end of this story. The scene that Yukawa found the truth and explain it was awesome. While I reading I didn’t notice, but all question and truth are solved. This is incredible.

     If I choose the situation I had read in English, I chose this scene. Yukawa visited Ishigami’s house and they started to drink alcohol. And they talked the story of they were in university. At that time, Yukawa came up with a new problem which is very hard and might be unsolvable. Finally, Ishigami thought this question all night, and solved. I can’t understand this very difficult math question, but I think this is a kind of confrontation between them. Not about murder, but the confrontation already started then. So, I like this situation.



     See you in my next post!!

コメント

  1. Hi. I've heard the name of the person, but I didn't know the story until I read your blog! You have the good taste of book. Even though the content of book is little bit difficult, It seems to be interesting for me!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~