Letter to Manabu Yukawa


Thank you for reading my blog. This week I’d like to write a letter to a character, Manabu Yukawa. He is scientist and professor of university. And, he is genius about physics. He called Detective Galileo, because he has helped police out with a lot of cases.
Dear Manabu Yukawa.
Hi, how are you? My name is Ai. 
I knew your character and I noticed you are very clever. Actually, I’m not good at physics. When I was in high school, I studied physics, but I can’t understand at all. So, I respect you! You helped the police and solved a lot of cases. This is also the reason why I respect you. I hope I could talk about it with you someday. Take care.
                                                                                                                                        Ai

See you in my next post!!

コメント

  1. Hello, Ai!
    One of my favorite characters in this story is him.
    If he had been a teacher in my shool, the class would have been interesting!

    返信削除
  2. wow
    he helped police?! that's funny. that's should be reverse

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~