Three questions for the author

     Thank you for reading my blog!!!
    
     This time, I'd like to write about three questions I'd like to ask the author and possible answers. What I'd like to ask the author, Keigo Higashino are these, When do you usually come up with the idea of your novel's story? and Did you like reading books when you were child? and What do you have a thing about the character you write in this book?
   
     First one is I just interested in it. This author writes some mystery novels like this book, The Devotion of Suspect. I think this is very complicated, so I want to ask him this question. I have heard other writer have said 'it depends on people, but I usually come up with idea when I relax such as while taking a shower or before I go to bed.' So, he might think the same things.
    Next is whether he liked reading books when he was child or not. He wrote a lot of novels, so I thought of course he liked reading books and this is the reason why he become a writer. But I searched on the internet, he seldom read books when he was in elementary school and junior high school. Surprisingly, he had bad score in Japanese exam. I was very surprised...
     Lastly, I'd like to ask him What do you have a thing about the character you write in this book? there are some character in this story, so I thought there are favorite character for him and he may have an obsession with character. I think he must say Ishigami. Ishigami is the key person of this story. I felt he wrote portrayal of Ishigami's feeling carefully through I'm reading. These are the reason why I think he must say Ishigami.

    See you in my next post!!

コメント

  1. Hi, Ai!!
    The questions you mentioned are interesting and also I became to want to know the true answers.
    The fact he didn’t read books when he was a child is surprising thing for me, too!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~