THE DEVOTION OF SUSPECT ~week5~
Thank you for reading my post of this week!!
Last week, I shared the three questions I'd like to ask the author and possible answers with you. But this week I'm going to back the story of this book, and write about this.
Two detectives, Kusanagi and Kishitani, went to Yasuko's house to ask about her ex-husband, Togashi and this murder case, but they didn't get any information and evidence. After they investigate, went to Yukawa's lab. Yukawa has helped them out with a lot of cases. So, he decided to help them to solve this case this time too. Yasuko and Ishigami can hide their secret so far, but Yukawa is going to join the investigation from now on, it becomes increasingly likely to find their secret. Yukawa started to search about murder, he knew some suspects of this case. Then he found the name, Ishigami, and very surprised at. Because he and Ishigami are friend since they were in the university. Yukawa thinks Ishigami is genius and many people think Yukawa is a genious too. So, this fateful confrontation might be the main attraction of this story.
Can Yukawa find the truth?
Can Ishigami hide the secret to protect Yasuko and her daughter, Misato?
Hi, Ai.
返信削除I was surprised to read your blog. The story goes to different way from I expected. I can’t wait to read next blog and find what happen next! I’m looking forward to reading !
Hi, Ai!
返信削除I have read the book in Japanese! I couldn't expect what Ishigami would do next when I read it. I think the story is complex. Is it difficult to read it in English?
I admire you. I learned how interesting the blog is from you.
返信削除I haven't read this book. but by reading your all blog, I come to be interested in this story.
This genre like mystery is new to me. I want to try to read books like it. I'm looking forward to watching your blog.