My favorite character
Thank you for reading my blog today!
I’m going to introduce you to my favorite
character. There are some favorite characters in this story, but this time, I’d
like to focus on a man, Ishigami. As I said in previous blog, Ishigami is a
math teacher in the high school, and he is very clever. However, he is not good
at communicating with people especially with women. Every morning, he goes to ‘Benten-tei’
which is the small shop that made boxed lunch. Yasuko works at this shop, so he
comes this shop to see Yasuko, though he always unable to look her in the face.
I think he is clumsy. And He decided to help Yasuko and her daughter, even if
he becomes a criminal because he likes or loves Yasuko. It’s not something
anybody can do. If I like someone, I don’t know whether I can devote my life
for him or not. He hid the truth and support Yasuko, it ought not to be allowed
of course. But I felt he is a very human person, honest with his thinking. This
is the reason why I like him.
Hello, Ai!
返信削除I understand why you like Ishigami, and I know your feelings.
I don't think I can become a criminal even if I like someone...