THE DEVOTION OF SUSPECT X

   
     I’d like to write my blog about the book I’m reading, THE DEVOTION OF SUSPECT Xwritten by Keigo Higashino, translated by Alexander O. Smith with Elye J. Alexander.
     This book has sold over 2 million copies in Japan and has been made into a film. Especially, this time I’ll describe the setting.
     This story is about fateful confrontation of two genius, Ishigami and Yukawa. The story begins Ishigami and Yasuko’s usual life in Tokyo. Ishigami is very talented math teacher, who lives next door to Yasuko and her daughter Misato. Yasuko has ex-husband, Togashi. They divorced and spent other life, however one day Togashi showed up in front of Yasuko and Misato. Then the situation escalated into violence, and he was killed by them. Ishigami noticed that, and he decided to help them. This is the beginning of long journey for them. After body was found, the detective started to investigate this murder case. What will be happened to next?

     I’ll continue to write the detail of this story and follow some themes.

コメント

  1. Hi! Ai!
    I’m really interested in this book.
    This novel is a Japanese novel, so I think it will be fun to read it in English!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, AI!
    Your book sounds interesting but difficult to read it. When you finish reading it,would you mind to lend me the book?

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Ai��
    I know your book because I have seen it in Japanese version through drama several years ago, but I am glad to remember its story and relatios of characters in detail!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Letter to Fred ~A Christmas Carol~

I, ROBOT

My favorite character ~Notting Hill~