Self introduction!
Hello, I'm Ai Inokubo. I'm from Nara, but I live in Kyoto now, because when I was a junior high school student I moved to Kizugawa city in Kyoto. I lived Nara for about 14 years since I was born, so I really like Nara. Nara is not a large city, but there are many historical buildings and people are very kind.
I went a high school in Nara and when I was in high school, I went to Australia on school trip. Then I thought I want to be able to speak English well and I want to know about foreign cultures. So, I chose this course of college.
I like to listening music such as Celine Dion, Bruno Mars and so on.Also I like watching comedy and Youtube in my free time. On my day off, I like to go shopping or go to cafe with my friends, take a walk with my 2 dogs and my mother.
I have a part time job at pudding shop in Nara. I enjoy my job and meet many customers. Of course I sell many puddings, but I also make soft cream! This soft cream is very famous and popular among people. Because this is instagram-worthy!
I think I want to enjoy studying English and my part time job and also my free time!!
Hi, Ai!!
返信削除I like Bruno Mars and Celine Dion, too, so I want to talk about them with you😊
I knew that you’ve worked at a pudding shop in Nara, but I’ve never been there. So I want to go there someday!!
Hello,Ai! I want to visit the pudding shop you work. I don't know about the songs singed by foreign musicians, so please let me know your recommendation.
返信削除P.S.Thank you for your comment!!(^-^)v